Designate Head Chef - Lakes Area
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Roles Available: 2
At the Inn Collection Group we are expanding our portfolio of pubs with rooms at pace, and as a result we are looking for a Head Chef level superstar to join the team and help us maintain stability in the group during this exciting period.
The role will involve working at different inns, supporting the existing teams and covering holidays and absences to minimise impact on our customers. Driving will be essential to this role, so applicants must drive and have their own vehicle.
We are looking for more people to join out team who live and breathe our Inn Collection Values of Customer Focus, Courage, Execution, Honesty, Respect and Results.
Let's take a closer look at those benefits first of all:
- Extra paid holiday in month of your birthday
- 50% off food in any of our Inns
- £1 bed and breakfast in any of our Inns during January, February or March
- 1/3 off room bookings all year round
- Meals on duty
- Team member referral reward
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Working for Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards
A successful candidate will be:
- Flair and enthusiasm for cooking with fresh quality ingredients.
- The ability to cope under pressure, calmly and efficiently to set deadlines.
- Previous management of a kitchen team.
- Good interpersonal skills with both kitchen, front of house staff, and management.
- A positive approach to menu planning and costing.
- Intermediate food hygiene certificate
- Stocktaking experience
- HACCP experience
Head Chef Designate duties:
- To help produce, monitor, and maintain consistent food standards and quality across all areas.
- To have total accountability for the day-to-day running of the kitchen.
- Ordering, using nominated suppliers
- Achieving budgeted costs for food, wastage, and wages.
- Menu development
- Stock control
- Team management and training
- Daily briefings
- Kitchen cleanliness
INN COLLECTION VALUES:
- CUSTOMER FOCUS - We ALWAYS put our customers first
- COURAGE - We always have the confidence in our convictions and we have a go.
- EXECUTION - We always ensure we get things done
- HONESTY - We always speak freely
- RESPECT - We treat people how we like to be treated ourselves
- RESULTS - We deliver our own and our teams' targets.
If our values match your values - get in touch soon!