Senior Chef de Partie - St Pierre Park Hotel - Guernsey
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie looking for your next challenge? Would you like to work on the sunny island of Guernsey?
We are recruiting Chef de Parties to join the team at St Pierre Park Hotel in Guernsey. Our Executive Head Chef Dale Lapperts is looking for someone who is confident, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and has experience of working in a multi outlet fast paced Hotel Kitchen.
What’s in it for you:
• A competitive hourly rate plus service charge paid every 4 weeks directly into your bank account
• Live in accommodation charged at just £87.50 per week all-inclusive of meals and bills
• Free use of Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes
• Delicious meals on duty
• 15 days holiday rising to 20 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
• £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
• Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
• Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
• Free parking on site
• Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
St Pierre Park Hotel & Spa is a 4 Star Hotel with 131 bedrooms and is one of the best hotels in Guernsey for a romantic getaway, a beautiful wedding or a unique business event.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 22 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.