Bar Supervisor - Central London
New opportunity not to be missed! Swingers – the crazy golf club are looking for an outstanding Bar Supervisor to be responsible for the Swingers guest experience by actively contributing to their experience through personality and positive energy.
Swingers - the crazy golf club, consists of two fantastic venues that combine crazy golf, street food and cocktails to create one incredible social experience. Both the City and West End venues have two nine-hole crazy golf courses, private hire areas, at least three different street food vendors and high-quality cocktail bars. Swingers has a well-rounded portfolio of offerings for both the general admission guest as well as the private and corporate event client.
The Swingers team is dedicated to striving for excellence in all aspects of the business. The leadership team prides themselves on being innovative and inspirational, delivering the very best in class within the leisure hospitality sector. Swingers is passionate about developing and promoting talent and offers extensive support and recognition to committed team members, as well as having a very competitive benefits package.
What will you be doing as our Bar Supervisor?
- Ensuring department revenue and profitability are increased through the use of effective suggestive selling techniques in line with the Swingers Service that Sells procedures.
- Controlling the requisitioning, storage, and careful use of department operating equipment and supplies
- Assist DM/AGM with weekly scheduling in line with revenue forecast; adjust working hours according to actual revenue and maximise labour hour productivity.
- Ensuring that guest expectations are consistently met and exceeded across the department, through Value-for-Time service delivery.
- Understanding, promoting, and embodying the Swingers culture and what it means to provide the “Swingers Experience”.
- Making appropriate recommendations to guests that will enhance their experience at the bar.
- Ensuring that guests requests are addressed in a timely, professional, and effective manner.
- Ensuring the bar is set up and ready for service on time each shift.
- Ensuring the bar is kept tidy and organised at all times and meets standards of presentation and personal hygiene at all times.
- Ensuring departmental cleaning, set-up, and closing duties are completed to the highest standard and documented.
- Ensuring the on-going training and coaching of team members to secure service and quality standards are consistently met.
What makes you our perfect Bar Supervisor?
- A minimum of one years’ experience in a supervisory role within high volume, quality cocktail bar/venue.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to manage under pressure and make decisions in real time.
- The experience to operate at a high level under the direction of the management team.
- The ability to manage multiple operational and managerial tasks simultaneously.
- Personal maturity to deal with confidential information and/or issues with discretion and sound judgment.
We are looking for the successful candidate be charismatic, well presented – articulate and engaging. You must always be proactive and keep a level head. Excellent communication at all levels is a must alongside strong leadership ability.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Healthy work/life balance
- A clear career pathway
- Regular social events
- Access to Gym membership
- Designer uniforms
- Generous staff discounts
- Free crazy golf
This is a fabulous opportunity to join this friendly experienced team during this exciting period of growth and change!
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our team as a Bar Supervisor, please click 'Apply’ now.