Waiter/Waitress - Live In Accommodation Available - Forest Row, East Sussex
- Job Type: 40 hours per week (Any Overtime Paid)
- Live In Accommodation Available
Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club are seeking enthusiastic individuals to work in our Food and Beverage team, to help ensure all of our guests enjoy a distinctively memorable experience.
We are seeking people with a passion for hospitality and the versatility to work across our Food & beverage outlets, including a 2 rosette restaurant, brasserie restaurant, banqueting & events, plus afternoon tea lounges.
No experience required as full training will be provided.
Waiter/Waitress Key Attributes
- Have enthusiasm, dedication and a genuine passion for food, wine and people.
- Have excellent customer care and communication skills.
- The ability to interact with colleagues and guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Be very well presented and able to remain calm under pressure.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.