Head Pastry Chef - Skipton, North Yorkshire
We value the commitment and loyalty of our colleagues and are delighted to offer a range of benefits to show our ongoing appreciation, benefits include:
- 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays), increasing with service - we value and celebrate long service.
- NEST pension scheme for all eligible employees.
- FREE Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Programme for all employees providing a range of specialist support services.
- Ongoing development, training and opportunities to progress.
- Gratuities and service charge paid on a monthly basis (up to £2,500.00 per annum)
- Regular rewards and recognition with monthly, annual and long service awards.
- Preferential membership fees for our award-winning Nàdarra Spa.
- 20% discount for Spa Treatments (on the same day), 10% discount on Gift Shop & Spa Retail (excluding sale items), Food & Beverage and Hotel Celebrations (excluding weddings), as well as £75.00 Bedroom Rate (room only) for you or your family to enjoy.
- Uniform provided for guest-facing roles.
- FREE on-site parking.
Salary and Contract
- 50 hours per week, worked over a 4 day week to include evening, weekends and bank holidays
- £30,000 per annum, Plus tips
- Minimum requirement of NVQ Level 2
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in pastry
- Great cooking skills
- A cool head
- An ability to delegate appropriately
- Organisational flair
- A grasp of profit margin