Building Services Engineer - Newbury, Berkshire
Newbury FWC I Property and Facilities I Permanent I Full time
Competitive salary and benefits including free gym membership
40 hours per week
Nuffield Health is the UK’s largest Healthcare Charity. Our Fitness & Wellbeing Gyms are shaping the health of the nation – and we need the right person to keep them in peak condition. If you’ve previously worked as a maintenance engineer, technician or manager, and you’re looking for career growth, look no further.
As a Building Maintenance Manager at our Newbury FWC, you’ll have a good knowledge of Building Management systems. You also have experience of emergency lighting testing, PAT, water hygiene and other compliance areas in a large industrial unit.
- Assist in the completion of all monthly PPM jobs
- Complete all Building Services daily/weekly checklists
- Manage and complete all reactive calls within a realistic and reasonable timeframe
- Understand COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) regulations and guidelines
- Carry out all Pool maintenance and complete regular pool/spa testing whilst on shift and complete fabric based tasks
- Assist the Operations Manager in the prioritisation of health & safety management in the Building Services area, ensuring policies, risk assessments and safe systems of work are in place
- Proactively flag any health and safety concerns to the General Manager and Nuffield Health Operations Manager
You will require as many of the attributes below:
- Previous experience working within a maintenance facility role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player, committed to providing a service ethos
- IOSHH Qualification
- Basic Computer Skills
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That’s why we’ve developed a benefits package with you in mind. Find the right fit with our free gym membership, private healthcare and financial and emotional wellbeing support. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what’s important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it’s a good idea to apply right away to ensure you’re considered for this role.
It starts with you.