Senior MSK Physiotherapist - Swindon, Wiltshire
Swindon FWC | Physiotherapy | Permanent contract | Full time/part time
Up to £42,500 per annum, dependent on experience
40 hours per week
Are you an experienced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist? Do you want to work for a leading not-for-profit healthcare organisation with fantastic career progression opportunities? Do you have a passion for the wellbeing of others and taking pride in supporting them through their road to recovery?
If so, Nuffield Health is looking for an MSK Physiotherapist. Our expert physiotherapists are here to treat injuries, long-term pain and help you get back to full health.
Our clients receive rapid access to treatment from our expert physiotherapists based at our Swindon Fitness & Wellbeing Gym. Whether they are suffering from a sporting injury, back and neck pain or recovering from surgery, our experts are here to help get them back to their feet.
Nuffield Health Swindon is a beautiful private members Club with a large gym (75 stations), a class studio and a spin studio offering members 85 classes per week. There are also 2 health mot rooms. It has great wet side facilities with a 20m pool and sauna, steam room and jacuzzi. There is a 40 covers café area which is central to the members as a meeting place. In addition, it houses excellent clinical facilities with 2 beauty rooms, 2 physiotherapy rooms, and 1 emotional wellbeing room. The Club has c4,000 members and a great team of staff and is widely regarded as one of the best health, fitness and wellbeing facilities in Swindon.
In the role of an MSK Physiotherapist you will;
- See a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions from sports to workplace-related injuries and will play a key role in helping our patients achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to.
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence-based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient's needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
The role would suit individuals with a desire for making a positive impact across a large workforce whilst looking to create & build client relationships within a corporate setting.
We encourage flexible working, which can include triage working from home and flexibility with shift patterns.
What are we looking for in our Physiotherapists?
- We require a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent and you'll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Be able to demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
It's equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
Supporting your growth.
We're committed to the professional development of all our clinical colleagues. Inside our Learning and Development Academy, you'll discover a range of internal CPD courses and online content to support your clinical and professional development. As a Nuffield Health Physiotherapist, you'll also enjoy opportunities to apply for funding support towards your relevant CPD activity and postgraduate study. Plus, you can access further professional development opportunities via the large number of apprenticeship programmes we offer.
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. With emotional wellbeing support, a cycle to work scheme, online GP and private healthcare - at Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.