Leeds Nuffield Hospital - Permanent, full time (37.5 hrs per week)
Salary: £19,578 per annum
Nuffield Health is the UK's largest Healthcare Charity. We're taking care of the nation's wellbeing. Now, so can you. If you're enthusiastic, ambitious and ready to join our hospital bookings team, here's where you can enjoy exciting career growth while you make a positive impact on people's lives.
As a Bookings Administrator, you'll be a conscientious individual with a helpful, supportive approach. Your 'can do' attitude shines through. As well as a natural flair for communicating, both over the phone and in person, you will bring strong organisation and administration skills to the role.
As a Bookings Administrator, you will:
- Bring empathy, sympathy and sensitivity to the role.
- Provide the best possible experience to patients.
- Make sure that Nuffield Health exceeds customer expectations.
- Liaise with patients and consultants to book appointments and ensure the best use of everyone's time.
- Enjoy a varied range of responsibilities which support the efficient delivery of consultant clinics.
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. From a cycle to work scheme to financial wellbeing support, gym membership, private healthcare and more. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.