We are so excited to be recruiting a Health Club Manager to take the lead at its fantastic Club and Spa in the Stockport area at such an exciting time. This club hosts a Gym, Swimming Pool with a Sauna/ Steam room, Spa, an extensive Group Exercise programme, Personal Training, Beauty Therapy, Physio, Nutritionist, Sports Therapist and Café Lounge. This is a company driven by community spirit and helping you be your best.
As the Health Club Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operation such as rota planning, health and safety checks, pool, and plant management across the leisure and spa facility. You’ll also be the driving force for the quality of standards within the leisure team and programme on offer whilst ensuring the delivery of exceptional levels of customer service where all members walk in inspired and leave with a huge smile on their face. Driving sales and new membership activity is very important for this fitness job and you will also be supporting with the marketing as part of this exciting job.
• You will take responsibility for all operational aspects of the Club including quality, rota management, team management and development, maintenance & Health and Safety, customer service.
• You will also be responsible for the service level performance of the club ensuring that finance and control procedures are implemented.
• You will lead a team responsible for the highest achievements in customer service and guest interaction. Service Delivery must be at the highest level at all times.
• Being part of an amazing membership community ensuring retention.
Skills and Experience:
• Management experience of running a private Club and Spa
• A strong understanding for 5* customer service and standards
• Diversity of working with a range of clientele and building positive relationships
• Experience of operating facilities within the Leisure/Hospitality/Spa sectors
• Ability to lead and motivate team members
• Good standards of computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Excel
• Good understanding of health and safety requirements of a gym and swimming pool
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time often switching from one to another without loss of efficiency or composure
• Must be detail oriented and organized
• Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills required
• Well presented, professional and approachable character with management experience
• Fitness or Spa qualified
• Pool Plant trained
• First Aid and/or RLSS Emergency Responder qualified
Kingfisher Health Club offers a fantastic working environment.
If this sounds of interest, please apply today by sending a covering letter and CV addressed to Raymond Harrod; email@example.com