Centre Training Manager - Northern France
Join us this season at our amazing Chateau Du Molay. We specialise in offering residential school trips to groups from all over the word! You will be based at our truly idyllic, 18th Century Chateau, situated in Normandy, France. Renowned for its history, beautiful towns and sandy beaches, in your down time you will have the chance to explore everything Normandy has to offer! Or, if you fancy something different on your day off you can jump on the train and be in central Paris within a couple of hours!
A season at Chateau Du Molay will give you the opportunity to build on your hospitality skills and the chance to make memories which will last a lifetime!
The low down…
As the Chateau Du Molay Centre Training Manager you will be responsible in training and developing our activity staff in the delivery of our on-site, land-based activities. Whilst there is plenty for our guests to do in Normandy, we pride ourselves on being able to offer our customers a whole host of activities for them to partake in whilst staying with us. Some of the activities we offer include, blind trail, world of sport, kwik-cricket, dance mania, Pop Mobility, disco, Initiative Exercises and archery. You will have the freedom to introduce and create new and exciting activities, alongside training our staff on how to deliver them in accordance with our company health and safety guidelines. This is a fantastic role for someone who has experience in what it takes to deliver activities and already has some experience in training and developing staff.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in delivering multiple activities
- Responsible and reliable
- Interest in developing more junior members of the team
- Hard working and not afraid to roll your sleeves up and muck in
- A real team motivator
- Able to be on top of your game from dusk till dawn
- English speaking is essential – French speaking is a bonus!
- GNAS and NPLQ qualifications a bonus!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive seasonal salary paid in Euros
- On-site accommodation
- Free meals – even on your 2 days off each week!
- Access to on-site facilities including: staff bikes, outdoor swimming pool, BBQ, discounted drinks in the Chateau bar etc.
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- We are part of the world’s largest collection of specialist brands, which means we are able to offer further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands once your season comes to an end.
The extra bits…
- September and October contract. Option to return in 2023 or work a winter season with Skibound
- Applicants in possession of a valid EU passport or documentation for eligibility to work in France e.g. Carte de sejour are preferred BUT if you have a UK passport, we can apply for a work permit in your name. This can take 2 – 3 weeks
- Please apply for just ONE role – The role you feel you are best suited to and most interested in. We will assess your application against other vacancies without you have to apply for multiple positions
- If you are applying as a couple, please apply INDIVIDUALLY for your chosen roles and include the name of your friend or partner or family member in your application
- We receive a very high number of applications each year. Please be patient whilst we review your application – All applications will be contacted whether you are successful or not but feedback cannot always be provided due to the volume of applications
- As a company, Travelbound are carefully monitoring advice and information provided by the UK and French Governments in relation to Covid-19. Any updates or changes will be communicated to applicants accordingly