Area Manager North - (Arcades), Midlands and North of England
As the world’s leading attraction partner for skill games and amusements across the globe, we are looking for an Area Manager to join our team & be part of the fun and help deliver excellent customer service for our guests.
You will be responsible for overseeing the business performance of multiple Arcades situated in the Midlands and North of England, (Alton Towers, Drayton Manor, West Midlands Safari Park, Blackpool Tower & Blackpool Pleasure Beach.) Through the management of your teams in each location, you will ensure budgeted targets are achieved and operating standards are adhered to.
We will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Manager Bonus Scheme
- Company Car
- BenefitHub – a portal that offers the widest variety of discounted leisure, health & financial benefits.
- Career opportunities which include the chance to travel the world (Asia, Europe, Middle East, USA, etc.) and work in some of the world’s most amazing places.
- Oversee the arcade management teams in your area to ensure sites are run to a high standard and efficiently
- Engage with park management and with the UK Operations Manager, to ensure any potential areas for business development are actively pursued.
- Ensure sites comply with all Health & Safety, Employment law and Operating compliance requirements.
- Maintain a close liaison at all times with your management team, communicating company information and updates in procedure as and when required. Ensure any unresolved problems are dealt with satisfactorily.
- Preparing, reviewing and reporting on budgets and expenditure on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis.
- Actively seek out new business opportunities..
- Ensure that cash collections are carried out accurately, securely and in line with agreed procedure with the Park.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the UK Operations Manager and to work in other areas of the operation, where necessary, during closed season to support the business needs of the Company.
- Experience of managing a tourist attraction and a multi site environment.
- Solid people management skills, strong negotiation skills, basic financial reporting knowledge, ability to prioritise workload, excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Educated at a minimum GCSE level.