Food & Beverage Manager - Brentwood, Essex
at King George’s Playing Fields
Full time position – Excellent salary plus benefits
Everyone Active is currently seeking an ambitious and self-motivated individual to take on this role and embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the café, hospitality and vending operations. They will need to achieve income targets, financial KPI’s and drive customer service excellence.
We need a Food & Beverage Manager who will…
- Manage the day-to-day catering operations ensuring that the highest levels of customer service and safety are achieved
- Manage food hygiene operations in line with legislation and company standards
- Be both a role model for the cafe team and make the centre a fun and friendly environment for both colleagues and customers alike
- Manage stock control and reporting systems
- Be organised, methodical and capable of working under pressure
Candidates will need to have an intermediate food hygiene certificate and posses a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar environment.
What can we do for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and opportunities for development, you’ll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and a partner/children will also get to enjoy free membership to our 200 plus centres nationwide.
Closing date: 30th June 2022