Weston-Super-Mare FWC | Physiotherapy | Permanent | Full time
Up to £36,500.00 depending on experience
40 hours per week
We offer flexible working, freedom to focus on patients, and everything you need to take your career further. With senior mentoring, academy training - and our partnership with the Manchester Metropolitan University partnership - you could progress to a clinical role or managerial position.
As a Physiotherapist at our Weston-Super-Mare FWC, you'll have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent and registration with the Health and Care Professions Council. You also have excellent manual therapy skills, and you're committed to developing as a practitioner. You're a confident communicator, skilled at engaging with all kinds of people.
As a Physiotherapist, you will:
- Work across Inpatients and Outpatients and a range of musculoskeletal conditions and post-operative cases
- Be part of our multidisciplinary team of nurses, AHPs and consultants, supported by a regional Clinical Lead
- Help our patients achieve, maintain and recover to their aspired level of health and wellbeing
- Deliver excellent clinical care that's safe, effective, caring, well-led and responsive to patients' needs
- Be compliant with all governance standards and participate in clinical audit and quality assurance processes
- Enjoy protected CPD time and access to programmes and events by the Nuffield Health Academy
Supporting your growth.
We're committed to the professional development of all our clinical colleagues. Inside our Learning and Development Academy, you'll discover a range of internal CPD courses and online content to support your clinical and professional development. As a Nuffield Health Physiotherapist, you'll also enjoy opportunities to apply for funding support towards your relevant CPD activity and postgraduate study. Plus, you can access further professional development opportunities via the large number of apprenticeship programmes we offer.
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. With a cycle to work scheme, online GP, emotional wellbeing support and private healthcare - at Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.