Wedding & Events Co-Ordinator - Tring, Hertfordshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a “Wedding and Events Co-Ordinator” within our Sales Team.
We are looking for an individual to join our existing team to proactively sell the newly refurbished conference, event, wedding and banqueting facilities on offer at Pendley Manor.
To be successful it is essential that you have previous experience of working in a similar role, ideally within a comparable style of property, with a good knowledge of OPERA.
The ideal candidate must be a customer focused individual with the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive, can-do attitude. An excellent team player with a keen eye for detail and effective communication are central to this role.
You will be passionate about people, have a personalised approach, be an excellent and confident communicator, delivering high standards of customer service and care with a friendly, warm, genuine and professional manner
- Planning & communicate details of weddings & events from sale to execution
- Promptly respond to leads & liaise with clients to find out their exact event requirements to ensure maximum revenue conversion is achieved
- Effectively carry out prospective client “show rounds” and follow up all prospective leads
- Produce detailed proposals for events
- Complete all client contracts accurately with relevant detail, to ensure client satisfaction and the efficient execution of the event.
- To ensure that booking/diary management within Opera Sales & Catering is fulfilled to agreed hotel standards to maximise the C&E sales conversion and that account management and client information / profiles are constantly updated where appropriate.
- Proactive focus on generating new client leads for Business Development Manager
- To work closely with colleagues within Sales Team and the Operational Team to promote a good and productive working relationship.
- Complete & compile final event details with client ready for function sheet review meeting ensuring all information is correct
- Ensure correct billing & accounting instructions
- Follow up calls to previous weeks clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with Agents, Clients and preferred suppliers.