Kitchen Porter / Kitchen Assistant - They Lady Ottoline - Bloomsbury, London
£10 inc tronc plus additional share of tronc & tips
The Lady Ottoline is a beautiful restaurant in the heart of Bloomsbury. With a beautiful bar on the ground floor, a stunning restaurant upstairs and a delightful Private Dining Room it is a firm favourite with locals and visitors from afar.
Borough Market, Arthur Hoopers is a much-loved restaurant for locals and tourists alike.
Our food is fresh, seasonal, healthy, and delicious using only the finest produce.
What we offer
- A vibrant, fun and energetic company to work in
- Free meal on duty
- 25% off food and drinks across all 12 of our pubs
- Incentives & recognition
- Bi - Annual Staff party and regular team events
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Supplier Training - learn about your produce & enjoy some tastings
- E-Learning – Flow modules that are certified
- Pension Scheme
- Access to wages early – early pay
- Employee assistance through the Licence Trade Charity
The role & requirements
- We are looking for an energetic and positive Kitchen Assistant who wants to start their career in the kitchen
- Ensure all kitchen areas are kept clean and tidy
- Ensure all dishes and cooking equipment is cleaned
- Full kitchen clean at end of shifts
- Help assist Chef
- Help assist with deliveries
The company – Market Taverns
We are a collection of 12 charming British pubs located in the heart of London, offering a warm and friendly atmosphere with a selection of award-wining ales, fine wines and delicious seasonal British fare.
If you like one, you'll most certainly love the rest. Each of our locations has it's own individual character and unique feel.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Kitchen Assistant , then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position including settlement status.