Bar Supervisor - The Queens Head - Holborn, London
The Queens head is a wonderful bar in a beautiful location in Holborn, Bloomsbury.
Open Monday to Friday, with the occasional venue events at the weekend it is a great bar to unwind, celebrate, indulge & relax
With ever changing beers and craft beers from around the world – it’s a real treat!
What We Offer
- A vibrant, fun and energetic company to work in
- Free meal on duty
- 25% off food and drinks across all 12 of our pubs
- Incentives & recognition
- Bi - Annual Staff party and regular team events
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Supplier Training - learn about your produce & enjoy some tastings
- E-Learning – Flow modules that are certified
- Pension Scheme
- Access to wages early – early pay
- Employee assistance through the Licensed Trade Charity
- Regular employee surveys and a platform for your feedback and ideas
The Role Requirements
- Excellent Communication skills
- Genuine love for hospitality and chatting with the customers! It’s a very personable pub!
- A desire to learn and grown
- A desire to be an all-rounder and really get stuck in
- Confidence with opening & closing venues
- Great confidence in bar & floor set up
- Confident with people
- Ability to lead & motivate the team
The company - Market Taverns
We are a collection of 12 charming British pubs located in the heart of London, offering a warm and friendly atmosphere with a selection of award-wining ales, fine wines and delicious seasonal British fare.
If you like one, you'll most certainly love the rest. Each of our locations has its own individual character and unique feel.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Bar Supervisor, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position including settlement status.