Chef De Partie - The Cleveland Arms - Paddington, London
plus additional incentive share of service & tips
Quite possibly one of the most beautiful Bars & restaurants you may see in central London!
Situated in Paddington, close to Lancaster Gate tube, The Cleveland Arms offers the most beautiful settings over two floors with a sunny terrace at the front.
Situated at the end of a mews – this is a stunning place to work that offers exquisite menus & service.
We are looking for a very organised Chef de Partie with some experience of pastry.
What we offer as a company
- A vibrant, fun and energetic company to work in
- Free meal on duty
- 25% off food and drinks across all 12 of our pubs
- Incentives & recognition
- Bi - Annual Staff party and regular team events
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Free 02 Academy tickets
- Supplier Training - learn about your produce & enjoy some tastings
- E-Learning – Flow modules that are certified
- Pension Scheme
- Access to wages early – early pay
- Employee assistance through the Licensed Trade Charity
Skills & requirements
- Passionate about your trade & craft
- Would love to become a Sous Chef and even Chef and run your own kitchen one day
- Great team player
- Knowledge and certificates in food safety, hygiene, health & safety
- Creative with ideas – your ideas count here, and we want you to have the freedom deserved!
- Knife skills
If you would like to be considered for the role of Chef De Partie then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position including settlement status.