Spa Cleaner - St Pierre Park Hotel & Spa, Guernsey
Full Time 40 Hour contract with Live in accommodation
If you take pride in keeping things clean and would enjoy keeping our stunning Spa, pool areas and changing rooms clean and tidy, dusting, mopping, hoovering and making surfaces sparkle then your shift will fly by working in this role!
This role involves working a mixture of shifts including earlies from 6am - 2.30pm and lates from 2.30 - 11pm on a rota basis.
Please note this role involves manual handling, lifting, carrying and working in the pool side areas.
What’s in it for you:
- 4 weekly pay for all hours worked plus a share of service charge to boost your earnings
- Live in accommodation on site (with en suite bathroom) charged at £85 per week all inclusive of your meals
- Holidays which increase each year with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Working in stunning surroundings on the island of Guernsey within easy reach of the beach and town
- Free parking on site
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- You’ll be able to work the hours required and travel to work in Guernsey
- You’ll feel comfortable working both alone and as part of a team
- You’ll have an eye for detail noticing things others often don’t and able to complete manual handling and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- You’ll take pride in delivering consistently high standards
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner as our teams work together to ensure our guests are happy
St Pierre Park Hotel & Spa is a 4 Star with an award winning Health Club & Spa
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 21 hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.