General Manager - Marina & Holiday Park - Bath
Up to £35,000+ £10K bonus potential + accommodation + excellent benefits.
We are looking for a General Manager to manage a successful Marina and Camping Park set in the beautiful countryside and waterways of Bath. Our client is a diverse nationwide leisure business growing fast through acquisitions and redevelopments, so it is an exciting time to be joining them.
Benefits a basic salary up to £35,000 depending on experience for a 37.5 hour week, 30% annual bonus, 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), 6% matched pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance and big discounts on moorings, gyms and much more. Free accommodation is also available if desired. The biggest benefit though, is the continued investment into your professional development.
- Coach, support and inspire your operational team to be the best they can be every day.
- Strive to deliver a fantastic customer experience to both your holiday customers and long-term residents, building meaningful relationships along the way.
- Ensure the grounds, facilities and amenities are clean, safe and well maintained at all times.
- Maximise revenue opportunities through pitch bookings, berth rentals and retail.
- Working a mixture of 8-5 and 11-8 shifts including some weekends over the busy periods.
- Genuine, warm personality with a flair for great customer service and hospitality.
- Hands-on approach to leadership and ownership mentality.
- Team leadership experience.
- Strong operator with experience managing in a busy multi-faceted leisure, retail or hospitality business.
- Business acumen; able to read and act on a P&L and manage budgets.
Fort more information, please click apply and we will be in touch if you have the right level of experience