Chef Apprentice - Thorness
Are you ready to serve up amazing? Join us as a Chef Apprentice and fall in love with the buzz of a busy Parkdean Resorts kitchen. From prep to plate, you’ll have fun and earn while you learn.
No experience? No worries! As long as you bring the passion and the Parkdean FUN, we’ll provide you with all the tools you need to obtain your Production Chef Level 2 qualification.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain excellent standards of personal, food & kitchen hygiene
- Ensure compliance to procedures & menu specifications in an exciting, fast-paced environment
- Produce food meeting portion controls & budget whilst adapting to guest requirements
- Follow, complete & maintain production schedules, legislative & quality standard documents
- Communicate with customers & teammates, developing your personal skills and an understanding of our unique Parkdean Resorts culture & values
What you’ll get:
- 15-month fixed term apprenticeship contract
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week, working over 5 days
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Branded Kitchen Academy Chef’s jacket
- Discounted holidays for friends and family
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
To start an apprenticeship with Parkdean Resorts, you’ll need to be:
• Aged 16 or over
• Living in England at time of application and applying for a role at one of our parks located in England*
• Not in full-time education or have previously completed an apprenticeship or qualification in your desired specialism at a level above the Parkdean Resorts apprenticeship for which you are applying
*Regretfully we are currently unable to offer apprenticeships at our resorts within Wales or Scotland at this time.
Please note that we do not offer on-site accommodation options for apprenticeship roles and an ability to commute to and from the relevant Parkdean Resorts location at any time between 07.00 and 23.00, 7 days a week (as shift requirements dictate), is essential.