Burger King Manager
What’s a UK holiday without great takeaway food? Join us as a Takeaway Outlet Manager and help us to create amazing memories for our guests. You’ll have a positive mind-set, be a great motivator and love getting stuck in.
You’ll need to hold a basic Food Hygiene Level 2 and Level 3 qualification and be COSHH trained.
- Taking a ‘hands on’ approach in the production of menu items during service
- Ensuring the quality of food production and presentation is maintained to company standard
- Training the takeaway outlet team to ensure a consistent standard is maintained
- Monitoring stock levels and working with nominated suppliers to ensure best value
- Having strict control and security of stocks, implement company stock takes
- Set, monitor and maintain opening and closing procedures, including cleaning rotas
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to including health and safety, hygiene and cleanliness
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all Team Members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for:Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.Value | we value all.Parkdean perks:
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with development & progression
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?