Personal Trainer - Kensington and Bank
Form & Function for Body & Mind. A unique personal training experience in London.
“Through Exercise and lifestyle education, help our clients to move better and understand their bodies through natural movement and data led insights”
“Self-improvement, Be humble, Breath and play, Do the right thing, Cultivate raving fans, Support each other”
We are a team of passionate and enthusiastic fitness professionals committed to inspiring positive lifestyle changes across the capital.
Situated across two London locations, our studios offer a space for our community to learn, move, achieve and grow in a network of knowledge. We are a community built around honest, supportive and caring people who are leaders of innovation within the industry.
We are looking for experienced personal trainers to take on our existing clients and be available for new enquires.
- You will on-board new clients, conduct fitness assessments and create lasting connections.
- Supported by a network of experienced trainers, you will design and programme your client’s goals and progress reports.
- Utilising the network of health and wellness professionals on site, you will learn from experienced physiotherapists.
- Conducting regular feedback reports and testing to help our clients achieve their goals and ensure they remain relevant.
- Become part of the community; welcoming, engaging and supportive to team members and clients a-like.
A little about you:
- You are passionate about making a difference; achieving more than physical results, aesthetic gains and short-term goals.
- You’re enthusiastic, warm, knowledgeable, driven and keen to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a deep understanding of health and wellbeing, great knowledge of movement and physiology.
- Excellent written, spoken and physical communication skills are key.
- Passionate about networking and promoting yourself and team members.
- You have a strong desire to learn and further your education whilst contributing and sharing your knowledge with the team.
- Minimum Level 3 PT or equivalent degree.
- Up-to-date liability/PT insurance
- Valid first aid certification
- Additional specialisations are preferred.
- We offer a competitive hourly rate paid monthly in arrears.
- Unlimited earning potential.
- Ability to work at both sites.
- Business and marketing support.
- Access to CPD courses and training.
- Free use of the facility for your own training.
- Studio/Space hire potential can be discussed.
Due to a high volume of applications, we may be unable to respond to each applicant individually.