Aftersales Maintenance Operative - Felixstowe Beach Holiday Park - Felixstowe, Suffolk
Job Type: Seasonal, Part Time
Shift Days: Various
Work Shift Hours: 9am - 6pm
Park Holidays are looking for a Maintenance Operative to join our Aftersales Team at one of our Holiday Parks. We are looking for someone with proven experience and the drive to improve standards throughout the park.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Carrying out Caravan Repairs in line with instructions from the Sales Team.
- Carrying out Repairs to equipment in aftersales units/caravans in line with requests and to the agreed operating standards.
- Distributing deliveries from a central point to the relevant department.
- Collection of rubbish bins, depositing it in the nearest refuse compound
- Litter picking of the park when required.
- Provide support to the other departments when required.
- Complying with all company and legal policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have:
- MUST have Full UK driving license.
- MUST have previous Maintenance Experience.
- Experience working on holiday parks in a maintenance role, siting caravans and lodges preferred but not essential
- Tractor licence preferred but not essential
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Wear Company uniform provided at all times and maintain a smart appearance.
- Have a professional and outgoing personality.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Be flexible.
In return, we offer an extensive training programme, Competitive Salary, siting bonus and on park incentive scheme.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum (incl bank hols)
- Progression Programme within the Company – Learning & development opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
With 42 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.