Want to working the Best new restaurant in Brighton?!With the best team in hospitality? That has the best restaurant bar? We are the newest, up and coming place to be and we can't wait for you to join our team!
If you are passionate about giving exceptional service and serving stunning food, paired with amazing wine and cocktails, look no further. We are looking for the right person to join our lovely team!
What are the main duties and responsibilities of a Waiter / Waitress?
- Greeting guests, taking orders and serving food and beverages to guests
- Care about customer satisfaction and deliver the optimal client service experience
- Serving guests in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Help answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage choices and related items
- Always report on time and in proper and impeccably clean uniform
What skills are needed to be a Waiter / Waitress?
- Good verbal communication skills and high awareness of customer service
- Being friendly yet professional
- Being a team player
- Patience and an ability to promote the menu in line with customer needs are highly valued
- Good attention to detail and punctuality
How do you show responsibility?
- Always be on time and in the right uniform
- If you finish your tasks, talk to your manager and ask if there are any additional tasks that you can work on
- Look out for colleagues who need help
- Be proactive
- Always be kind and considerate to customers and colleagues
If you think you would like to be part of our team, drop me an email with your CV attached.
We look forward to working with you!
Team Burnt Orange