Bartender - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
The 21 Club Ltd is the most successful independently owned venue in the area, based in the heart of Cheltenham. We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and pro-active bartenders to join our growing team.
The 21 club are recognised by the Jockey Club as THE after-party event venue, so you will be part of a successful team working in an exciting and dynamic venue. We pride ourselves on delivering events, parties, and nights out with an outstanding customer experience built on passion.
You will need to be customer and service focused, deliver a high level of customer service, and be confident and competent behind the bar. You will interact with customers, take, and make orders and ensure the venue is well presented in-line with the brand.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Experience of working behind a bar
- Customer focused and service driven
- Ability to upsell products to increase revenue
- Have a flexible working approach which gives you the ability to deal with changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work using your own initiative with a pro-active approach, and to take guidance and direction from your line manager
- Enthusiastic, and self-motivated
We offer an inclusive and fun working environment with regular incentives and social events for staff.
Part-time hours: 20 - 35 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10 - £12 per hour