Tahiti Manager - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
The 21 Club Ltd is the most successful independently owned venue in the area, based in the heart of Cheltenham. We are looking to recruit a new manager, to help drive our new concept bar forward, developing the early evening trade with our new food proposition as we navigate our way out of this challenging period.
The 21 club are recognised by the Jockey Club as THE after-party event venue, so you will be part of a successful team working in an exciting and dynamic venue. We pride ourselves on delivering events, parties, and nights out with an outstanding customer experience built on passion.
You should have a wide range of experience and skill within the hospitality industry and prepared to work weekends with late nights. You will be responsible for running the bar team including recruiting, training, development, appraisals and managing the shift.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Experienced bartender; fully competent in making and creating cocktails including training and delivery
- Customer focused and service driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of managing and motivating staff
- Ability to work using own initiative with a pro-active approach
- Solution focused when faced with issues and challenges
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation, and the ability to work calmly under pressure
- Managing and motivating the bar team
- Stock take, Stock control, and bar bible
- Competent in Health & Safety, Compliance and Food hygiene
- Knowledge surrounding an EPOS till, set up and reprogramming
- Sales focused and ability to meet and exceed targets with new initiatives and creative ideas
- Personality is key, and we are looking for a candidate who will complement the business
We offer an inclusive and fun working environment in an independent business where you can make a difference, career progression and a generous performance related bonus.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26k - £32k per annum