Court Monitor - Guildford
We’re looking for enthusiastic people to reflect our excitement for this fun family leisure/sport activity. Ultimately, it’s the staff who are the most important brand ambassadors for AirHop, and we work hard to ensure we have people on the team who can provide the best possible experience for everyone who comes to visit our trampoline park.
As a Court Monitor, you will be trained to confidently:
- Monitor the various trampoline areas within the park to ensure customers have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Greet new customers at the reception, process payments and handle general enquiries.
- Ensure that, through regular cleaning, the park maintains the highest level of cleanliness.
- Serve and clean the café as needed.
- Report problems with equipment to Duty Manager on duty.
- Attend to any and all injured visitors within your designated area.
- Competitive pay – dependant on experience
- Extremely flexible working
- Onsite parking
- Please be aware that regular weekend working is a requirement of the role.
- Fun and regular socials!!
To apply, simply upload your CV below with a bit about yourself and why you’d love to work at AirHop.