Holiday Services Manager - Wood Farm Holiday Park - Charmouth, Dorset
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
Shift Days: Monday - Sunday
Shift Hours: 40/48 hours per week
Live In Accommodation Available!
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- To manage a budget for the Holiday Sales department, and to monitor and maintain effective control.
- To ensure that the operation meets the legal requirements, such as gas safety certificates and portable appliance testing certificates.
- Prepare and meet annual operating profit targets.
- Closely control all Park expenditure within your department.
- Maximise occupancy of holiday hire fleet.
- Ensure that records are kept on each Holiday Home, such as records of carbon monoxide alarms and smoke alarms.
- To identify possible opportunities to move your department forward.
- To set up and maintain a reliable and efficient system to deal with all correspondence and matters.
- To monitor the standards of work of all cleaners within own area of work, ensuring work is to the agreed operating standards.
- Ensure chalets/Holiday Homes have keys all counted for.
- To operate a cash point and control monies and reception safe
- To complete all Welcome Packs with corresponding programmes, membership cards etc.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Good PC skills including knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- A professional and outgoing personality
- A clear understanding of and ability to maintain Company confidentiality at all times.
- The ability to work under own initiative.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience is preferred.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays.
- 50% staff discount on meals in our onsite restaurants
- Great staff referral scheme
- Opportunities to earn commission.
- 28 days holiday leave per annum (incl. Bank Hols)
- Progression Programme within the Company
With 42 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.