Grounds Person - Seaview Holiday Park - Whitstable, Kent
Job Type: Full Time - Seasonal
Shift Days: Mon - Fr
Work Shift Hours: 8am - 5pm
Main responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- To perform gardening tasks, e.g., strimming, weeding, grass cutting, grass collection and litter collection, to ensure the agreed operating standards are maintained.
- To repair paths, steps and walls as requested by Maintenance Manager.
- To carry out landscaping and tree felling in line with summer and winter programmes prepared by the Maintenance Manager.
- Collection of rubbish and litter, depositing it in the nearest refuse compound.
- Aiding with the siting and movement of caravans
- Whenever possible, to propagate and nurture plants for economic reasons.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience within a similar role is required.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays.
- 50% staff discount on meals in our onsite restaurants
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum (Incl. Bank Hols)
- Progression Programme within the Company
With 42 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.