Wellbeing & Lifestyle Manager - Milton Keynes
- Employer: The Experience Department (ted)
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
- Salary: Starting at £30,000 per annum + Benefits
- Closing Date: 15th July
- Starting at £30,000 per annum + Benefits
About The Role:
Located at our headquarters in Milton Keynes, the Wellbeing and Lifestyle Manager is responsible for leading the business development, creative, training and delivery of wellbeing, wellness and lifestyle activities and services across ted current and future clients.
Over the next 3-5 years we are looking to expand our portfolio of clients across sectors across the entire leisure, travel, and wellness industry both in the UK and overseas.
We are at a pivotal point in our development, and therefore the successful candidate will be innovative with vast experience and skill sets in the relative wellbeing, wellness, and lifestyle sector. Due to the potential opportunities the candidate must be adaptable and able to juggle competing and changing priorities.
Founded in 2000, ted is part of RWS Entertainment Group, the world’s largest leisure and attraction experience provider. Specialising in theatre, cruise, travel, resort, and retail, ted leverages a vast knowledge of multiple industries across six internal departments: talent, production, audio visual, studio, retail, and fitness. The ted team’s capabilities extend from creative character development and custom-made merchandise to original music scores and set fabrication.
A deep understanding of design and production; more than 6,500 world-class creators, artists, musicians, trainers, and technicians; and the entertainment industries’ most modern studios ensure that for every project, for every client, everything is tailor made.
With a global client base and operations in 50 countries and offices in 4 countries, there is a ted team member delivering spectacular experiences at a resort, on a cruise ship, as part of a technical trade event, in a branded-themed retail shop or at a sunrise yoga class in every corner of the world.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and implementation, this role must contribute to the wider department in the development and innovation of business specifically in the wellbeing, wellness and lifestyle sectors.
- Optimise creative resources, from idea generation through to delivery to drive innovation.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of varying projects including - new concepts, training elements across varying clients.
- Research industry trends specifically in the wellbeing and wellness areas to make certain ted are industry leading innovators.
- To raise the profile of ted with new clients.
- Work with the head of active to ensure business growth goals and commercial targets are achieved.
- Produce concepts and ideas to help form proposals for our clients, specialising in wellbeing, wellness, and lifestyle.
- To recruit and manage the freelance wellbeing and lifestyle training team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Relevant industry qualifications.
- A dynamic and innovative professional with a forward-thinking attitude and approach.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry sector.
- Experience and knowledge of wellbeing and wellness industry sector.
- Experience in delivery of training in the wellbeing and wellness sector.
- Proven track record of excellent delivery and teaching skills,
- Experience of delivery of a variety of wellbeing and wellness sessions.
Closing Date: Friday 15th July
Interview Date: In person on one of the following days – Tuesday 19th/Wednesday 20th/Thursday 21st July (tedHQ, Mill Court, Milton Keynes, MK12 5EU)