Group Booking Executive - Poole, Dorset
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
The Group Bookings Executive will be responsible for answering all incoming group reservation inquiries, by telephone or email and wherever possible convert them to bookings. To deliver the best experience for our guests. To communicate with all locations to have a full understanding of Groups business.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
City Cruises UK is part of the City Experiences division of the Hornblower Group, a global leader in world-class experiences and transportation services. We operate public dining and sightseeing cruises as well as private charters for corporate events, birthday parties, weddings, or other special occasions across London, Poole and York.
- To build strong relationships with group travel organisers through regular contact by telephone, email and at trade shows.
- To actively seek client feedback and sales leads wherever possible.
- To create all bookings via the CRM system, Sales Force
- Discuss and actively sell the full portfolio of City Cruises products
- Attend trade events and host familiarisation trips as requested
- Ensure large group and bespoke series are effectively managed
- Liaise with teams In London and York to understand groups business
What We Give You In Return
- Starting salary of £23,000 per annum
- 23 days holiday per year based on full time equivalent
- Company Sick Pay of 5 days per year
- Company Pension
- A range of store and attraction discounts
- Company discounts of products and services offered by the Company
- Cycle to work scheme