Chef de Partie – £26,500 - £28,500 per annum – Norton House Hotel – Edinburgh
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our family. Do you have what it takes to be Hand Picked?
Are you a skilled Chef de Partie looking for your next challenge? All of our hotels are individual in their own way, just like our Chefs. Whether it’s filleting or frying, you’ll know your way around a kitchen like the back of your hand and have a mind full of delicious creations ready to wow our guests.
You’ll enjoy being part of a team and love the fact that no day is the same. The candidate we’re looking for will be able to sauté, sear and stew their way to culinary excellence, and have guests sending their ‘compliments to the Chef’ and coming back for more. Sound tempting?
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary - all our Chef de Parties are paid hourly and work 44 hours per week, with any overtime paid
- Four days on, three days off – we understand the value of time with family and friends
- A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
- Use of Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes at £35 per month
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
Free parking on site
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
Norton House Hotel is a beautiful Four Red Star Hotel with a 1 AA Rosette Brasserie. This 1840 hotel is a romantic Scottish wedding venue and one of the best meeting venues in Edinburgh, thanks to its location, 5 minutes from Edinburgh Airport and 20 minutes from the city centre.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 22 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Scotland.
Please get in contact to hear more about this Chef de Partie role in Edinburgh.
Lee Clarkson – Resourcing Executive
Hand Picked Hotels
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.