Recruitment Business Partner - Epsom
To provide the day to day delivery of a comprehensive and responsive recruitment service ensuring the provision of specialist professional support and guidance on operational and best practice issues in relation to recruitment and selection.
To promote the Club employer brand in becoming an ‘Employer of Choice’.
Service Delivery/ Operations
- To deliver a robust and organised recruitment service that is in line with the overall Club objectives in a timely manner.
- To maximise the use of direct sourcing methods including CV libraries, LinkedIn Recruiter and social media and to develop and manage the careers website including content and design.
- Manage the Club’s social media platforms, monitoring content to ensure it complies with the Club’s brand guidelines and message.
- To support the development and implementation of recruitment related policies and procedures, providing advice, support and training relating to recruitment and selection
- To design, develop and implement a robust high-volume seasonal campaign to fulfil operational demands
- To manage all external recruitment agencies and own the preferred supplier list (PSL), regularly reviewing terms of business and ensuring that they represent the Club to the required standards.
- Consistently review the attraction strategy that will enhance the Club’s brand and ensure that the ‘candidate experience’ is positive with professional communication throughout.
- To maximise the use of direct sourcing methods including job boards, social media and other channels where relevant.
- To review and update the careers website including content and design.
- To support the Club in all aspects of recruitment providing advice, support and training relating to recruitment and selection.
- Monitor and oversee all activity and tasks completed in recruitment are within defined SLAs.
- Work with hiring managers to develop and execute recruitment and interview plans for each
- open position in their departments as required, across both clubhouses.
- Work collaboratively with the wider HR / L&D teams and be influential to the onboarding process
- Develop a strategy to increase the presence of the Club as an ‘Employer of Choice’
- Manage and attend career and recruitment fairs and work with the L&D team to improve links with colleges and other catering training organisations.
- Design, manage and prepare budgetary plans for the department
- Report on actual and forecasted budget/headcount on a monthly/weekly basis and advise on budgetary plans for the recruitment department and monitor spend in line with allocated departmental budgets
- Critically analyse data to identify trends and patterns that impact the budget and advise management teams on how to utilise alternative and cost-effective recruitment channels
Health and Safety/ Compliance
- Implement and monitor all company policies and procedures
- Monitor departmental security and liaise with the security manager on relevant security matters
- Ensure all recruitment activity and processes are compliant with UK Employment Law