Spa Therapist - Forest Row, East Sussex
21 hours per week
Based in our newly refurbished Forest Spa you will be providing a range of luxury treatments to hotel residents, spa day guests and members. We offer a wide range of treatments including manicures, pedicures, facials and massages. We seek to limit the amount of massage allocated to each therapist and 15/20 minutes is allocated between treatments to ensure the highest standards of service and hygiene are maintained. We are also able to offer training and development opportunities such as “no hands” massage therapy.
Flexible hours are available with some weekend days required (paid at the enhanced rate).
Our Country Club and Spa Manager, Sharlene Goode, will be delighted to hear from you if you have the following attributes:
Spa Therapist Key Attributes
- Passion for delivering great customer service and memorable treatments.
- A can-do attitude and the ability to multi-task and smile under pressure.
- Whilst we limit the amount of massage each therapist does, you will have experience in a variety of treatments and an NVQ qualification or similar.
- Your personality is really important too, as you will be greeting guests and putting them at ease – so you must be comfortable talking to a wide range of people.
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude are also key.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.