Head of Operations - Homeworking/Hinckley, Leicestershire
Full time position – Excellent salary plus benefits
Everyone Active is currently seeking an ambitious and self-motivated individual to take on this role and embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week
Reporting to the Group Development Director, you will be a senior leader within the business, with responsibility for:
- Determining and refining operational models to ensure that we deliver a world class service in a safe and secure environment for our customers.
- Driving the culture of sustainability, safety and quality across the business.
- Identifying and driving efficiencies to remove administrative burdens on the operational teams.
- Working with all departments of the business to realise opportunities.
We need a Head of Operations who will…
- Be commercially driven with the ability to identify and prioritise new opportunities alongside strong problem-solving capabilities to bring these to life.
- Have the ability to see the big picture of an opportunity, while also being able to identify the key business challenges through an excellent attention to detail.
- Have considerable knowledge and extensive experience of a leisure environment and a multi-site organisation and the challenges that surround them.
- Be an excellent relationship builder with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation and influence those around you, supporting colleagues and clients to bring opportunities to life.
- Have strong project management skills that ensures the success of projects in a timely and efficient manner
Location: Mix of home working with travel to the Support Hub in Hinckley and to current and prospective local authority partners as required. As a result, a full driving license will be required.
What can we do for you?
This role comes with a Competitive Salary, Company Car and Family Gym Membership amongst others.
Closing date: 26th June 2022