Spa Assistant - Forest Row, East Sussex
Either 21 or 28 hours available, 3 or 4 days out of 7. Actual working days will vary but include 2 Sundays and 1 Saturday in a 3 week rolling rota.
Spa Assistant Overview:
Providing support across all areas of the Country Club & Spa to ensure cleanliness and presentation standards are maintained and areas are ready for guest use at all times. It is a varied role, including welcoming and looking after hotel residents, private members and day visitors.
- To open and close the Country Club and Spa, with lone working at the start of an early shift and at the end of a late shift.
- Ensuring all areas of the Country Club including the pool area and Leisure Club furniture, are clean and tidy, ready for use.
- Carrying out pool tests as required.
- To provide a welcoming atmosphere for all our guests and members.
- Assisting with reception duties including answering the telephone, checking in visitors and advising on services available as well as directing guests to changing rooms, Relaxation Room, the Forest Brasserie and treatment areas.
- To work closely with the Reception, Brasserie and Spa teams to ensure smooth running of the day.
- Have a good command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Be passionate about customer service with a friendly and welcoming demeanour.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook. Previous experience working with Microsoft Excel and a spa booking system would be an advantage.
- Love what they do and possess the ability to work well under pressure with good time management skills.
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to use their own initiative.
- Be able to clean effectively to the high standards of hygiene required, and have good attention to detail.
Due to our rural location you will need your own transport.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.