Maintenance Manager - Sand Le Mere Holiday Park - Tunstall, Hull
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Shift Days: Mon-Sun
Work Shift Hours: 44 hours
Park holidays UK are a rapidly growing company and we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. The business has a proven history of developing and promoting talented individuals and an unprecedented investment programme across the group.
Park Holidays are looking for a Maintenance Manager to drive and support an experienced team with a shared goal of continually improving standards throughout Sand Le Mere Holiday Park.
Sand-Le-Mere is located on the coast at Tunstall with Beach access and only 20 minutes from Hull. With bundles of facilities on park and nearby. Sand-Le-Mere entertainment complex has a great presence; guests experience a mixture of its own park team and great acts from around the country. Sand-Le-Mere has everything that a fun filled family holiday should be, and an amazing place to make memories.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Managing an experienced team of maintenance operatives.
- Carrying out daily, weekly and monthly health and safety checks in line with the company’s health and safety policies.
- Preparing and planning a maintenance programme to maintain all public and staff areas, accommodation, bars and entertainment venues in line with current legislation and agreed operating standards.
- Managing the Maintenance of parks facilities and accommodation to agreed operating standards.
- Managing the repair of park facilities and accommodation to agreed operating standards.
- Managing the preparation of accommodation and facilities for the summer and winter programmes to agreed operating standards.
- Provide support to other departments where applicable.
- Complying with all Company and legal policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
- MUST have Full UK driving license.
- MUST have previous Maintenance Management Experience.
- Experience working on holiday parks in a maintenance role, siting caravans and lodges preferred but not essential
- Tractor licence preferred but not essential
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Wear Company uniform provided at all times and maintain a smart appearance.
- Have a professional and outgoing personality.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Be flexible.
In return, we offer an extensive training programme, Competitive Salary, siting bonus and on park incentive scheme.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum (incl bank hols)
- Progression Programme within the Company – Learning & development opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
With 42 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.