Project Manager (Arcades) - Rhyl, Denbighshire
As the world’s leading attraction partner for skill games and amusements across the globe, we are looking for a Project Manager (Arcades) to join our team & be part of the fun and help deliver excellent customer service for our guests nationwide!
The purpose of this post will be to take ownership and lead on new site openings, manage onsite installation teams, ensure smooth transaction of project to the operations team, monitor initial opening feedback and revenue streams, identify and support new business opportunities within existing customer locations, utilise industry knowledge to develop the HB Leisure estate, prepare quality new business proposals and take a leading role in any new arcade led technical projects.
We will offer you:
- Company Car
- BenefitHub - a portal that offers the widest variety of discounted leisure, health & financial benefits.
- Career opportunities which include the chance to travel the world (Asia, Europe, Middle East, USA, etc.) and work in some of the world’s most amazing places.
- Create project plans and timelines for all new site openings, prepare financial projections for new business to aid budgeting and forecasting and suggest product line up for any new opening.
- Ensure the highest HBL Arcade standards are delivered in the finished arcade space and oversee technical installation team on the ground.
- Include operations team in planning and implementation of any new project for buy in and support where needed and provide 2nd line support for senior stakeholders to facilitate any changes to project delivery.
- Gain initial feedback from operations team and implement changes where required and use existing arcade reporting to track revenue vs projection and feedback to all stakeholders.
- During site visit's, locate possible new machine locations, specify suitable product(s) based upon revenue potential and site customer demographic and work with operations management teams to ensure all opportunities are maximised.
- Bring forward potential new partners to grow our estate, visit competitor sites to ensure we are best positioned to tender for any opportunities that arise.
- Engage with all stakeholders to gain insight into target audience and ensure all required information is included and where required, instruct outside design agencies to create complimentary visual packages.
- Discover industry advances and facilitate showcasing them in our business (new machines, new payment systems, half tickets etc) and demonstrate ancillary products that complement the wider business (i.e. Lockers).
- Put together a comprehensive list of all available VR/AR products in the marketplace for review and select the HB Leisure go to VR products and test them in suitable venues.
- Assist in global system development and software related projects and ensure that when replicating systems in our locations, that all project guidelines are adhered to.
- Actively contribute to shaping the arcade of the future concept for HB Leisure (layout, theming, aesthetics and marketing).
- Must have experience in Arcade operations including new site openings.
- Self motivated and high attention to detail.
- Have a good hands on approach on any project that they manage.
- Experienced in working in the Leisure/Tourism sector.
- Good health and safety knowledge, strong IT skills and excellent communication skills.