Cycle Instructor - Brentwood, Essex
Here at Virgin Active we can’t get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs. To do this, we recruit the very best Group Cycle Instructors.
As a Group Cycle Instructor, your passion for group exercise and everything fitness will shine through your teaching and you will inspire our members to love their bodies and treat them well by exercising often.
So what qualities does a Group Cycle Instructor need to join Virgin Active?
- You have at least an NVQ Level 2 in Fitness and an accredited Cycle specific instructor qualification
- You can coach and motivate our members in your Group Cycle classes
- You achieve agreed targets, of class occupancy and instructor ratings from our members
- You ensure our members are safe at all times and hold your own public liability insurance of at least £2million
- You check in with the club team often and always keep up to date with class policies and instructor procedures
- You love people, and can advocate a culture where the group fitness class community become raving fans of Virgin Active
- You take on constructive feedback from club staff and are always looking for ways to learn and improve, to inspire people while having fun and doing the right thing
- When teaching in a Virgin Active club, you will help the team, you will always be yourself, and work hard. Most importantly, you dream big