Maintenance Manager- New Sports & Fitness Facility - Wokingham
Competitive +benefits + development
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager to support with the smooth running of a brand-new multi-purpose sports and fitness centre in Wokingham, Berkshire. The company is the market leader and they offer clear development and progression opportunities in the wider business.
As well as a competitive basic salary depending on experience, the company offers 28-days holiday flexible working hours, free gym membership, contributory pension, company discounts and most importantly investment into your development as a manager. Plus it is a fun place to work and has a genuine purpose to get people more active.
- Take ownership for day-to-day basic maintenance and fabric issues in the facility where possible.
- Organise and manage third party contractors in line with company procedures. where necessary.
- Manage the PPM and BMS services Schedules.
- Supervise, support and coach two maintenance technicians.
- Hands-on, can-do attitude, competent at fixing a range of maintenance and fabric issues.
- Maintenance experience in a customer service orientated commercial property like retail, leisure, hotels or hospitality.
- Already working as a Maintenance Manager/Supervisor/Technical Manager/Facilities Manager or experienced Maintenance Technician/ Maintenance Engineer ready to step up.
- Experience and/or qualifications in plumbing, heating and ventilation, painting and decorating or electrical.
- Proficient in using I.T. software for PPM and BMS systems and reporting.
- Financial experience E.G. managing maintenance budgets.
- Pool Plant operator/ swimming pool experience would also be highly desirable, otherwise training will be provided.
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact promptly if you have the right level of experience.