Maintenance Shift Engineer - London
Are you the type of person that gets out of bed on the right side every day?
Do you love a challenge?
Do you love fixing things that are broken? If so, we’d like you to come and join our happiness as a Shift Engineer!
Here at the Royal Lancaster London, our goal is to be the happiest hotel in London and it’s our people that deliver it with their fun and caring attitude.
We are always on the lookout for development opportunities, moments to grow, while helping our colleagues reach their potential and opening the door to their next opportunity.
As a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For' for over 8 years, you will be provided with tailored development plans, trainings and apprenticeship opportunities to develop your career!
Joining our independently owned and 5–star service hotel as a Shift Engineer, you will help build a supportive and social place, where we can all be at our best while receiving the following happiness perks:
- Complimentary night stay for 2 at the Royal Lancaster London
- Employee discounts of up to 50% food & beverage and spa treatments across our sister properties (Landmark London and K West Hotel & Spa)
- Employees and Friends & Family rates across our sister properties
- Perkbox membership which gives you exclusive access to variety of discounts ranging from healthcare and wellness to everyday shopping, restaurants and travelling!
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Refer a friend bonus
- Cycle to work & workplace pension schemes
- Annual season ticket loans
- Employee recognition schemes and Social Committee events including gala dinners and much more!
In your role as a Shift Engineer, you will be ensuring that pro – active and re – active maintenance services is provided to the hotel through direction, coordination and communication with the engineering team.
As a Shift Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out corrective and preventive maintenance on all mechanical, electrical, plumbing plant and equipment throughout the property. You will be working as part our Engineering team in ensuring that preventative maintenance work is carried out to the highest standard!
We’re more concerned with what’s in the glass not whether it’s half full or empty so come and pour some happiness into yours by joining our team!
All applicants must be legally eligible and have the right to work in the UK.