Housekeeping Assistant - Flexible Hours - Bailbrook House Hotel, Bath
Do you enjoy cleaning and live locally to Bailbrook House Hotel in Bath?
We have availability for someone to join our hardworking and friendly Housekeeping team at Bailbrook House Hotel.
We have flexible hours available, shifts from 9am - 4:30pm Monday - Sunday. With additional evening shifts of 5:00pm - 8:00pm available Thursday - Sunday.
As a Housekeeping Assistant you will clean the Hotel bedrooms and public areas - full training is provided although some cleaning experience is desirable.
What’s in it for you:
- Hourly pay plus a share of service charge to boost your earnings.
- Meals provided on shift
- Holiday pay accrued based on the hours you work
- Free parking
- A chance to work in a stunning and characterful luxury Hotel with a team of friendly people
- You’ll have some Housekeeping or cleaning experience and feel comfortable working both alone and as part of a team
- You’ll have an eye for detail noticing things others often don’t
- You’ll take pride in delivering consistently high standards
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner as our teams work together to ensure our guests are happy
Bailbrook House Hotel is a stunning 4 Star Hotel in Bath with 88 bedrooms with restaurant and bar facilities and a variety of function spaces making it a popular conference and events venue.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 21 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.