Tour Administration Executive - Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Hours: 37.5 per week. To include some out of hours cover in line with operational needs.
Location: Borehamwood, Herts – With the opportunity for hybrid working for part of the week
Salary Banding: £22,000 - 25,000 depending on experience
Reports To: Tour Administration Manager
We’re looking for a great administrator to join our team! You’ll have some experience, but we’ll train you and build your skills as you progress in the role.
Our exceptional guest experiences are at the heart of our organisation. For over 100 years HF Holidays have operated holidays from our Country House hotels throughout the UK and in partner hotels in stunning locations overseas.
This role provides administration support to the Product team and requires positive collaborative working with our Flights and Contract Managers and our Reservations team. Responsibilities include communication to suppliers to fulfil any requests made by guests or leaders to amend our basic tour packages and administration relating to contracts for UK and EU transport, accommodation and guides.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Creating rooming lists
- Creating flight and transfer manifests
- Maintaining accurate records in all systems
- Pre-allocating seating, meals and any service requests
- Managing flight capacity and updating our systems, airlines and other departments
- Monitoring flight changes and updating as necessary in-house systems, and advising guests and other departments by email/letter or telephone with any potential changes
- Any other flight related tasks ask directed
- Manage and maintain all inventory within our booking system
- Maintain systems that track and monitor all contracts and provide regular oversight to the wider team of requested amends.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all suppliers.
- Process, book and communicate all contract variation requests including cancellations and additional/optional requirements as soon as possible.
- Contact suppliers to obtain quotes.
- Maintain financial systems; input, track and process supplier and leader payments.
- Ensure that guests are charged appropriately for all contract variations.
- Ensure all contract administration and associated tasks are done in a timely manner, within contract terms and to ensure an exceptional experience for our guests, leaders and suppliers.
- Ensure all contract details are shared on the appropriate platform (internal and customer facing including website and brochures)
- Provide information to produce reports including, but not limited to, costs, guest & leader requests, feedback, complaints.
- Supporting the wider Product Team with any other tasks as required.
- Experience of data entry and a keen eye for detail
- Strong IT skills and attention to detail - knowledge of excel is desirable
- Excellent people skills, particularly for communicating with guests, external suppliers and walks leaders
- Passion and enthusiasm for travel
- Ability to work with others as part of a team and a ‘can do’ attitude with a flexible approach
- Ability to form strong trusting relationships with suppliers and volunteer leaders
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and reply quickly to issues as they arise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Amadeus or similar GDS (Galileo/Sabre) is useful but not essential
- Knowledge of Tiger Bay is useful but not essential
- The role is predominantly office based, with very occasional requirement to travel to our holiday destinations, as well as conferences and training events (including weekend and evening working on those occasions)
- Pension contributions with Aviva
- Comprehensive medical benefits package with MediCash
- 1-week familiarization visit at any of our country houses for you and your family (after 6 months)
- Free on-site car parking
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 33 days after two years (pro rata for part time contract)
- Opportunities to organize and / or participate in various challenges and activities for our nominated charity
- One paid day each year to volunteer at a charity of your choice
- Exclusive discounts at several outdoors equipment stores
- Exclusive discounts on our holidays throughout the world for you, your friends & family.
- Free professional training and development courses
- Cycle to work scheme
Apply now with your CV!