Head of Experience - Tenby, Pembrokeshire
How does an office with a view over Lydstep Beach sound...
Come and join us as a Head of Experience and help us create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests! This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented customer facing leader to join our Haven Team on a full time, permanent basis.
A little About Us & What's In It For You
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of 'The Times - Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK'
- 20% Discount to you & your family across Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- Opportunity to use our 'Corporate Box' at The O2 Arena for music, comedy, sport & events.
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many National Brands & Retailers: Three Mobile, Samsung, Boots, The White Company ....
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
SALARY: 37,125 + 25% Annual Bonus (Live-On Accommodation Available)
What You'll Be Doing
As the Head of Experience you work with the Heads of Departments to continuously improve the Team, Guest and Owner experience, ensuring every visitor to our Holiday Park has a great time with memories that last a lifetime. You will constantly listen and seek feedback, to engage and influence Park and central Teams to develop and deliver experience improvement plans. Whilst leading and developing your own Team of Guest Experience Team Manager, Team Members, a People Administrator and Owner Event Coordinator.
- Through the team, you'll deliver a first-class experience to all Owners and Guests, ensuring all feedback and complaints are addressed and resolved.
- Monitors advocacy and NPS reports, creates action plans to address opportunities
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with Owners, ensuring the Experience Team take ownership for the resolution of issues and subsequent communication.
- Develops and maintains a strong talent pipeline and succession plan for own department.
- Manages complex data and information to influence decision making across park departments and central functions.
WORKING HOURS: 45 hours per week over 5 days
What We Would Like You To Bring
As a Head of Experience you will be a subject matter expert when it comes to 'listening'... You will be an amazing communicator with an exceptional ability to influence other Leaders as well as our Guests. All whilst taking your individual Team on their own development journey.
- Strong management and leadership skills to lead broad teams
- Confident decision maker
- Can exercise sound judgement and manage conflicting priorities when under pressure
- Have had previous responsibility for working with financial budgets / managed a profit centre with both revenue and expenses
- A passion for mentoring and developing teams through continuous training and support
You may start with us as a Head of Department and grow into a General Manager's role...Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our One Great Team at Haven! h revenue and expenses