Package Circa £55,000pa
The Duke of Cambridge, Tilford – www.dukeofcambridgetilford.co.uk
- Annual salary up to £40,000 per annum
- Annual bonus based circa 10% of salary
- Share of gratuities circa £4,500 per annum, paid monthly
Want to be part of our exciting new chapter at Red Mist Leisure, supporting in our accelerated growth and development from this year?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head Chef to join our management team at our Duke of Cambridge, Tilford. This is one of our leading pubs in the group, offing excellent indoor and outdoor space including an outdoor kitchen.
We believe in rewarding loyalty and highly value the well-being and happiness of our staff, believing in being open, honest, and fair.
Our support to the Head Chef:
- Private health care through Westfield Health
- 3% maximum pension contribution
- 30% discount on food and drink in all Red Mist Leisure pubs
- Guaranteed Christmas day off
- Early access to wages with Wage Stream
- Increased annual leave through length of service
- Free meals on duty
- Our new induction programme and Career Path offers structured development and career progression, supporting in being ready for new opportunities within a growing business
- Regular social events and familiarisation trips
- Regular in-house team competitions and recognition awards
- Access to Perkbox, offering staff discounts on high street brands, local gyms, cinemas and more
- Involvement in our charity days and events
- Refer a friend and earn up to £1,000
You will be a strong and enthusiastic leader, leading from the front with proven capability of developing, managing and motivating kitchen teams. This role will give you the opportunity to exceed budgeted commercial expectations through gaining a clear understanding of GP, P&L and labour costs. You will work closely with the General Manager and company Directors as a key contributor to the success of the pub and Red Mist Leisure.
The ideal Head Chef will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a fresh lead kitchen
- Food Hygiene level 2
- City & Guilds / NVQ qualification or qualified by experience (6+ years)
- The ability to take the lead when necessary and have the experience to ensure the kitchen operation runs smoothly
- Have a passion for great food and a customer focussed mindset
- Be honest, dedicated, and hardworking approach
- Have Enthusiasm take real pride in achieving exceptional results
- Be adaptable and have a great sense of humour!
- Be able to maintain consistently exceptional levels of cleanliness
- Consistently create great food and set an excellent example in the kitchen team
- Be patient and Support with developing others in the kitchen team
- Ambition and drive to keep learning and to succeed
- Take pride in high standards, ensuring that health and safety procedures are maintained properly
- Proficient in IT, with an understanding of spread sheets
#headchef #chef #immediatestart