Supervisor - The Duke of Cambridge, Tilford
Working with us
At Red Mist Leisure we want to deliver the best for our customers and continually exceed their expectations. We strive to be market leaders and achieving this is dependent on the quality of our products, services and our team. We recognise that customers have a choice where they spend their dining income, but by offering consistently great dining experiences, we will thereby retain and expand our customer base through the strength of our reputation and become first choice in our customer’s eyes.
We are looking for a Supervisor to join our team. It is a position that requires someone who is personable, energetic and capable of managing and motivating the bar and front of house team to deliver excellent customer service and achieve impeccable standards in all aspects of the operation.
- Working alongside the management team to maintain exceptional customer satisfaction
- Manage and motivate the team to maintain the highest standards, working together to follow all procedures and ensuring all regulations throughout the establishment are met
- Encouraging a happy work environment to deliver promotional incentives
- To be adaptable to step in to all areas of the front of house organisation, supervising others and making decisions
- To manage and maintain exceptional standards of cleanliness around all areas of the pub.
- Implementing new company procedures where necessary.
- To assist with and to use your initiate to create new ideas to generate higher sales
- Responsible for the training and the progression of other staff
- To work at other sites within the company as required
What we are looking for
- Totally customer focused. We must always strive to please them and exceed their expectations
- Passion for food. We love food and so do our customers. It is essential to understand and be passionate about great food
- You must be a fun person, with a good sense of humour, who enjoys work and the interaction with customers and other staff members
- An enthusiastic, engaging and friendly personality who takes real pride in achieving exceptional customer service result
- Enjoy responsibility and are ambitious, bringing new ideas and a want to make the job your own
- Being able to think on your feet, quick to react and to take an active, hands on approach to the day to day running of the pub
- Strong organisational skills, taking pride in the cleanliness of the pub
- Honest, dedicated and hard working
- You have a flexible and adaptable approach to working
Our support to you
- Support, training and development to improve your competency and skills in the role and to aid towards progression opportunities in the future
- Competitive salary
- A professional and structured environment that will engage and support at all levels.
- Monthly & annual ‘Shining Star’ nominations and awards
- 25% discount on food and drink in all Red Mist Leisure pubs for up to 4 people
- Access to Perkbox, offering staff discounts on high street brands
- Be part of our charity days and events
- Flexible working and guaranteed three days off over Christmas
- 4% Pension contribution
- Gym discount with Anytime Fitness
- Refer a friend scheme
How to apply
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button below.