Caravan Cleaning - Weymouth, Dorset
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as an Accommodation Cleaner, where you will help create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests. Not only do we believe that we offer a fantastic work culture, we are proud to be able to offer flexible working hours to our Accommodation Cleaning Teams, with days and working hours to suit your lifestyle, along with many great perks and benefits.
A little About Us & What We Offer
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of 'The Times - Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK'
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands including: Millies Cookies, Burger King, Papa Johns
- If you need some support...We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- 20% Discount to you & your family across the Bourne Leisure brands at Haven, Butlins and Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- Additional Hours or Full-time hours are also available within our 'Venue Cleaning Team''
- Seasonal contract with an opportunity to return on a permanent basis next year, if you wish!
- Fortnightly Pay / Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available
Working Hours: Choose Your Working Days & Hours Mondays & Fridays hours available between 9.30am & 5.30pm
Pay Rates: Starting at 9.50 up to 11.09 per hour
What You'll Be Doing
As an Accommodation Cleaning Team Member you will clean and carryout various housekeeping duties to deliver outstanding presentation of our range of Static Caravans, Lodges, Yurts, Pods and even Super Tents
As a Venue & Support Cleaners, you will keep our public spaces, late night venues, Pool Changing Rooms / Reception and Touring Facilities clean and presentable.
Once trained you will take pride in delivering perfectly clean accommodation to all of our guests
- Work to given time-frame when cleaning each unit to ensure efficiency
- Support your Haven team and always strive to communicate effectively with all team members
- Go the extra mile to create a clean, bright, safe and secure environment
What We Are Looking For
You don't need experience to join our Team, however you may already be a Holiday Home Cleaner, Housekeeping Assistant or Domestic Cleaner. But if not, if you are eager, willing, and genuinely passionate about contributing towards delivering a great experience to our Guests, we will give you the training and support required to ensure our Guests have a great, memorable holiday!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Gardener and grow into a General Manager's role...Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!