General Manager - Southampton / SO14 7FP
We’re looking for a GENERAL MANAGER to join our Turtle Bay Family in SOUTHAMPTON
What we offer…
· Competitive salary
· Access to wages before pay day
· Team Food
· Talent Referral Bonuses
· Life insurance
· Company-wide Socials and Events
· Enhanced maternity pay
· 24-hour employee helpline
· Uniform laundry service for chefs
· Access to Help @ Hand App – remote GP service, mental health support, physiotherapy support
· Relocation payment opportunities
· Management bonus schemes
· Twice-yearly incentive scheme to win trips to the Caribbean
How we make it easy to be a team member…
· We will reward you with exclusive team discounts and loyalty bonuses
· We’ll make sure that you experience a taste of the Caribbean on every shift with our team-food menu
· By making sure that you get some down-time, with invites to regional Turtle Bay social events and parties
· You’ll be invited to join our Tronc scheme – making sure you’re amazing service skills don’t go unnoticed
· By giving you access to excellent training, regular progression opportunities and EAP support
It is really that simple! For us food and drink are just two of our ingredients. We’re in the business of ‘Making People Happy!’ Simply put, Turtle Bay is driven to be the best place for a “Caribbean Good Time”.
Our Mantra of “Do the right thing, make it easy to be a team member and easy to be a guest.” Is embedded in everything we do. From applying to this Job, through the interview process and well beyond your initial 4 -6 week training period. We believe in going that extra mile from the start to make sure you love Turtle Bay as much as we do.
The only way is up as far as your career is concerned. Everyone wants to grow and progress in their careers & there are programmes in place for you to develop into your next role. We have various pathways to support your progression. The quicker its completed, the faster you progress!
The Caribbean is one of the most diverse places in the world and it is filled with cultural celebration. At Turtle Bay we embrace the culture of the Caribbean to deliver a magical experience for our guests, taking inspiration from the music, food, drink and of course, those chilled out vibes.
We recognise the Caribbean experience we deliver is unique, and we are aware across hospitality there is under representation of Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic people. This is particularly noticeable in management and senior roles. That’s why we must use our unique position to champion greater ethnic diversity in our teams to increase representation at all levels and become leaders in our sector. The population of the Caribbean islands is diverse and eclectic. At Turtle Bay we are inspired by the Caribbean and work hard on ensuring our workforce reflects diversity.
So what ever you want to be day that’s cool with us, tomorrow is after all another day.