Food & Beverage Assistant - Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa, Redhill Surrey
Have you got a big smile and a passion for delivering high standards of service?
Join our Food and Beverage team as a Food & Beverage Assistant, where you will enjoy preparing drinks, serving guests, setting and clearing the restaurant and working alongside a dedicated team of hospitality professionals striving for high end quality and service.
This full time position involves working a variety of shifts including earlies from 6.30am to 3pm, Lates from 3pm - 11pm/Midnight and will include weekends as these tend to be the busiest days. We also have more flexible hours available.
You will ideally have some waiting or bar experience but this is not essential, a vibrant personality and a passion for delivering high standards of service is much more important as full training will be given if needed.
You will be an attentive person who can spot in seconds when someone is trying to catch your eye for the bill, whether they’re missing a spoon for their dessert, or if they need a high chair before they even need to ask. You’ll also have a big responsibility for maintaining the safety and well being of our guests, from allergy awareness to standards of cleanliness.
If this sounds like something you would enjoy, then what are you "Waiting" for - we would love you to apply!
What’s in it for you:
• All of our waiting team members are paid hourly with any overtime paid
• Optional live in accommodation, charged at £60.90 per week, all inclusive of meals and bills
• A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
• Use of our Health Club facilities - swimming pool, spin room and gym
• The opportunity to work in a historic property in a location near to a town with shops
• Delicious meals on duty
• 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
• £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
• Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
• Free parking on site
• Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
• Ideally you will have some experience in a similar role and ideally within a fine dining restaurant or wedding venue but this is not essential
• You’ll be a team player with bags of enthusiasm and a big smile
• You’ll take pride in your appearance, and proud to be the face of Hand Picked
• You’ll be a stickler for hygiene and be able to demonstrate best practice
• You’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment
• Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, positive and proactive manner
Nutfield Priory Hotel & Spa is a 4 Star Hotel with 60 bedrooms. It has a 2 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant, outside terrace, bar and lounge and a Health Club & Spa.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 21 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.