Enthusiastic about exercise? Exciting news! We hiring more Fitness Instructors! Everybody’s vibrant group exercise programme is the lifeblood of our centres – part of what keeps our members coming back time and time again thanks to our passionate Fitness Instructors who deliver incredible classes to help people to live well for longer.
If you’re a passionate Fitness Instructor who loves group exercise, has an enthusiastic approach to helping people enjoy their fitness experiences, enjoy working as part of a team & making people smile, then our Fitness Instructor job is perfect for you!
We’re expanding our team of Fitness Instructors and are keen to hear from qualified instructors across a range of disciplines including:
- Group Cycling
- Dance-based disciplines – Zumba, DanceFit and Clubbercise
- Les Mills disciplines - including Body Attack, Body Balance, Body Combat, GRIT, Body Pump, RPM, Sprint and The TRIP
Please indicate on your application form which centre(s) you’re interested in working at.
Grade ITC 4: £20 per session (non LM classes) / £22 per session (Les Mills classes)
Hours: Casual cover with potential for future regular classes
Working at Everybody is a rewarding experience!
- Feel good factor! Help your community stay healthy & active by working in a friendly, fun, and caring environment
- Discounted gym membership
- Discount on Everybody Learn to Swim, Personal Training & Active Holidays
- 24/7 wellbeing & legal support scheme
- Generous local & national discounts – helping your salary go that bit further
- Extensive training & career support from Everybody Academy – our very own ‘Excellent’ accredited training provider helping you stay “Fit for the Future”
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Sharing in Success bonus scheme
- & more!
We’re a fast growing, ambitious Charitable Trust – operating 16 leisure centres with 7 cafes & 9 swimming pools across Cheshire East. A not for profit organisation, we’ve a passion for improving health and wellbeing – and our surpluses are reinvested to help the people of Cheshire East live well and for longer.
You’ll be part of a welcoming, active bunch of people who are loyal and care greatly about one another. You might also find we’re a tad competitive (in a friendly way)!
‘Developing our people’ is close to our hearts and we aim to attract and develop the best people to drive our business forward – after all it’s all thanks to our fantastic team that our organisation continues to grow!
Any questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org